From the magazine, he read the trip’s itinerary to me while I was enjoying a glass of wine:
• Tour Rome; visit the catacombs, Panthheon and the Colosseum
• Two nights in Venice on the Grand Canal
• Two night on the Amalfi Coast
• Tour Florence and view Michelangelo’s David
• Two nights in the Italian Lakes region at a lakefront resort in Stressa
• Cross the border to visit the Swiss mountain town on Locarno
• Winery visit and gourmet lunch in Tuscany
• Visits to Pisa and the Leaning Tower, the Isl of Capri, Murano and ruins of Pmpeii
• Farewell dinner on Isola de Pescatori on Lake Maggiore
I think he’s just messin’ with me.
If so, payback will be extremely ugly.