True love stories never have endings.
I found my Coffee Shop Color Palette templates this week. Oh, how I’ve missed them, but it took me a while to remember how to manipulate the photo to get the clipping mask and colors to work.
Today is Valentine’s Day. And this year, as you know, we have one more little heart to love and be thankful for.
What do you think of this quote? I found it and thought, Yeah, that’s exactly right. A true love story doesn’t ever end. But we do need to remember the stories tend to morph as we go through the chapters, and the characters change and develop over time. If you believe in an eternal afterlife, that very special love story goes on indefinitely!
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.
~1 Corinthians 13:7-8
Random 5 Friday:
1. Today is Happy Hallmark Day (aka Valentine’s Day). I think the holiday is actually a conspiracy perpetuated by card, flower and candy companies. Shouldn’t every day be a reason to tell those close to you that you love them? I think so too.
2. Entrepreneur and I are probably not doing anything spectacular this evening. No romantic candlelight dinner for us or night on the town. Noooooo, there’s a reasonable chance we’ll be babysitting the grandbabykins while The Investigator and College Man try and have some new parent alone time. I’ll make a nice dinner for Entrepreneur and I, and then we’ll enjoy being with our two littlest valentines.
3. A strange thing happened last Friday. My post disappeared! I know I posted it on Nancy’s Random 5 Friday, Kim’s Friday Finds and Kaylene’s Quotography. And I know the link worked as I received lovely comments from many of you. But when I tried to pull it up on Sunday, it wasn’t there anymore. Very disappointing. My hosting company said spammers had assaulted my account and my MySql database was shut down. I feel so violated. They reinstated it but I lost that post and all the comments. So sad because I really liked that post. Has that ever happened to you?
4. In keeping with #3, I had officially apologized for not making the rounds last week to see my bloggy buddies. As you know by now, I was a little preoccupied. Both work and school took a back seat to a major life event, and I’m just now getting back into the swing of things.
5. I’m stepping out of my comfort zone with color. I know that sounds ridiculous coming from me. But when it comes to nail color, I’ve kept it fairly traditional. Pinks, Reds, the occasional darker version of those hues. Shortly after I used a gift certificate for a shellac manicure I bought this color…And a nail art kit….And just did this….
May all your love stories be endless.