If nothing every changed, there’d be no butterflies.
There’s so many ways to interpret this quote. Chances are it will speak to you on some level in your life. Butterflies have so many lessons we can learn. A few of the ones I’ve discovered are HERE and HERE and HERE.
It’s not been an overly exiting week, but here are my random five thoughts for Nancy’s Random Five Friday.
1. Peanut got home safely last Sunday from her trip to Louisiana with her dad. Re-entry back into a routine has been a little rough, as she’s been exhausted all week. Good thing tomorrow is Sleep-In Saturday.
2. Last Sunday was also The Investigator’s birthday. You can read about it HERE.
3. Entrepreneur and I sat through a 90 minute travel club presentation. They bribed us into attending with the promise of a free cruise. After politely saying NO to their vacay club membership offer, we left with our voucher. Researching the company further, we discovered a multitude of complaints, and it appears to be a bit on the questionable side. Whew….dodged that bullet. Probably will not redeem the cruise as we also discovered a few hidden fees that make it not so free. Live and learn.
4. This week was Spring Break in our town, which means my university class didn’t meet. What it doesn’t mean is that I had anything that resembled a school break since there were three project book drafts to grade and some follow up regarding final presentations. And let’s just say the teams will not be very happy with me when they return. Spring Break….what exactly is that concept?
5. It’s now officially spring because we had our first tornado warning yesterday. Sightings of a wall cloud and possible funnel cloud were about 15 miles away…entirely too close for comfort. The clash of warm/cold air and resulting wicked storms is one of the worst drawbacks to spring in middle Missouri.