This month, PJ’s theme is Smile. And, although the temps are still below normal, there was enough going on to get five.
1. Twix turned two months old on April 3rd, and is smiling all the time now! She lights up and smiles when she sees Mama, Peanut, Papa and me! And, it lights up our day as well.
2. Spring is coming….. slowly. But there’s hope. I have cut a few daffodils and more trees are beginning to show their leaves. And that makes me smile, for sure!
3. Our church had a Family Easter Celebration with a Scooby Doo theme…complete with the pooch, himself! Peanut and her friends were fortunate enough to be in the same room with him after the play. Smiles all around.
4. Twix was baptized into the Christian faith on Palm Sunday in her Mama’s baptism dress and her Nana’s baby bonnet. 🙂
5. Easter came with glorious weather and after church we went to Entrepreneur’s parent’s house for an egg hunt for the three 4- and 5-year old great grandbabykins. Seventy-five plastic eggs filled with treasures were all found in record time…which brought smiles to their faces when opened to find candy and coins.
Those are my Smiles for this month. Check out the other smiles over at a ‘lil’ hoohaa. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for May.