It’s the end of May! Whaaatttt? How did that happen? And once again, it’s time for PJ’s photo challenge. This month’s prompt is FUN.
May is typically our May-hem month. Birthdays, graduations, confirmations, holidays, Mom’s Day…you name it, and it probably happens in May. This year wasn’t any different and by this time, we’re all breathing a collective sigh of relief and hoping for a summer break.
But not before I show you the FUN that was had during the month.
1. The Princesses like to fish. And, of course, do it dressed in skirts and dresses. Of course.
2. Peanut’s Pre-K class hosted a Mom’s Day party. Conveniently, The Investigator happened to have a *call* she had to make in this area of town at that exact time. Peanut had resigned herself that Mama wouldn’t be there so when she arrived, there were smiles all around. And tissue paper flower corsages.
3. Growing things is always fun. Especially in a hand-painted flower pot.
4. Hanging out with friends is fun. And when you’re 3 months old, friends that hang out in front you are especially fun to watch.
5. Leaning new skills is fun…especially when it comes with a pink bat. Now she needs to learn to keep her eye on the ball and not close them when she swings!
Bonus shot: Fun is never far behind when these cousins get together!
Many thanks to PJ at A ‘lil’ hoohaa for hosting the photo challenge. Check our the other fun things that happened in May HERE …but not until Friday. 😉