Sooo, June’s challenge over at PJ’s is Vehicles. Vehicles?
One would need to actually go somewhere in order to successfully complete this challenge. And when you’re a Nana nanny that has a 5 year old and a 5 month old in tow, that doesn’t happen unless absolutely necessary….and then the last thing I have time to do is snap some pics. But here goes……
1. The Investigator is wanting to go in a new direction in the area of transportation. After five years, she’s tired of the van and is looking for something a bit more, shall we say, non-conservative. We’ve tried to tell her that a van is fantastic for hauling kids and stuff….to which she asked if we want to buy it? Um…no….been there….done that…..have the T-shirt.
2. This one is titled the Sailboat Pipe Dream. Entrepreneur wants to buy a sailboat when our financial ship comes in….but it’s lost in the fog right now. So this one will have to do for the time being.
Bam. Two down, three to go.
3. Repurposed gas pumps for vehicles can be found tucked away in Branson at a wonderful cafe called Billy Gails. Don’t you just love the flower power theme?
4. Nothing runs like a Deere. Entrepreneur’s weekly mental health sessions take about an hour and a half for our two-acre lot on this vehicle. Panama Jack hat optional.
5. Foot-powered vehicles come in many varieties. Peanut is mastering the scooter before she moves on to bigger two-wheel transportation.
Done and done. Don’t forget to navigate over to A lil’HooHaa on June 29th to see other vehicular interpretations.