I came across a post for 12 New and Improved Amazing Facts over at 15andmeowing, and thought Cabo might like to share a bit more about himself.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? Any day I can hang out with my people is a good day, but especially the ones that are cooler so Mom and I can walk around the neighborhood. I’m thankful it’s not 90 degrees in the shade anymore.
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Well, I seem to have a lot of supervision in that area. I’ve not tasted frog legs yet. Mom seems to always rescue them out of my mouth. It’s not strange, but I’m thankful for the pork chew stick I get every night at 8pm.
3. What small business would you like to start? Mom is encouraging me to behave better so I can become a therapy dog that visits hospitals and nursing homes when I get older. I think I have a long way to go, but I’m trying. I think others will be thankful for a fur baby visit to make them smile.
4. What is the best food on a hot summer day? Watermelon all the way! I’m always thankful when a piece of watermelon finds its way to the floor!
5. When have you had a small decision bring big consequences? Well…there was a time when one of the litter mates left some sidewalk chalk just laying around on the patio. And, when I made the decision to take it, all of a sudden everyone wanted to play tag. So, of course, I ran around the yard for.ev.er which was also not the best decision I’ve ever made. Unfortunately, there were some big consequences which we’re not going to mention. Let’s just say I’m learning how to “leave it.” Mom is thankful when I mind my manners.
6. What vegetable do you like? Oh wow…..can I add fruit to the list too? Carrots, bell peppers, peas and green beans are yummy. I also like peaches, pears and apples (my fave). Pretty much anything except my dog food. Mom has tried about 10 different brands, but none of them thrill me after the first week or so. So, I’m thankful I get these yummy treats every now and then.
7. Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? Most likely, I’m in the process of bringing toys to Mom so we can play. She’s very picky about which toy she wants to play with. Sometimes I have to bring all of them and put them in her lap. I know she’s thankful when I want to hang out with her.
8. What slang word or phrase do you like to use? Mom is sort of a strict grammar
nazi queen, so I try and use proper vocabulary…especially when I’m whining about something I want.
9. Did you ever want to change your name? Nawwwww, I like my name. It’s short and sweet and I can understand it when I’m waaaayyyyy in the back of the yard….although sometimes I act like I don’t hear it at all. So, sometimes I’m thankful for floppy ears so I have an excuse for not coming when called.
12. If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be? Well, since I’m not very old, I haven’t met too many people. And Mom thinks I’m too young to date…although I have a couple girlfriends who live next door. I think Milo would be a fun lunch partner. He lives with LA Paylor over at Not Afraid of Color. Or….Shasta who lives with Carol over at Wanderings of an Elusive Mind.
Hope you all enjoyed learning a little more about me. Mom linked me up with Thankful Thursday over at Brian’s Place. I’m very thankful for the cooler weather…although not too cool since my coat has not grown out from my paw spa day last month. I’m thankful Dad is feeling better (Mom says a post about that is coming next week.) I’m also thankful for the litter mates that come every once in a while to play. Mom calls them grandbabykins.
Have a pawwwtastic day!